Oxford Online Coding Competition Invitation

Hi,

I posted this invitation in the Halite Discord chat, and was kindly advised it may be of interest to this forum.

On January 27th, from 5-10pm GMT, three Oxford University Societies: CodeSoc, the AI Society and the AI Games Club will be hosting a Coding Competition from the Mathematical Institute, broadcast live through Facebook.

I am the secretary of the Oxford AI Games Club, and I want to invite you, to take part!

Please sign up on eventbrite to the online event here: Eventbrite Free Ticket Registration

Our sponors are: AI Gaming, Bloomberg, TPP, Dominos and many more!

If you are a current University student please input your University acroynm before your bot name: IE: OX student = OXstudent

We will have some great coders from Oxford taking part, so hopefully see you there!

Thx for letting us know. C U there!

Is it from your home or is it a come-in event, it isn't specified on the website or the details?

Hi,

There are multiple events. One in Oxford, one in Bristol and one in Glasgow.

If you are unable to attend these events, we created a online entry. This will mean remote entry from wherever you are in the world. We will release the slack channel, and discord by Thursday and information concerning the event emailed on Friday.